Have you got what it takes to join our winning team?
REPerformance is one of the UK’s leading, independent, supercar specialists. We pride ourselves on delivering better than dealer levels of maintenance and repair to our international client base. A large part of our work is focused on extreme performance and we have built some of Europe’s fastest supercars, including several twin-turbo Audi R8s and Lamborghinis. As part of our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an additional supercar technician.
Based at our Swindon facility, you will predominantly be responsible for the maintenance and repair work of supercars. However, you will also be involved with building extremely high-performance project vehicles and offering technical advice to customers and colleagues, while ensuring that you always deliver an outstanding customer experience. You’ll be joining a small but highly motivated team that works hard, but also plays hard.
• Servicing of supercars to an extremely high standard
• Diagnosis and repair work to supercars
• Installation of performance parts
• Logging and tuning of vehicles on our dyno
• Support other technicians in the workshop
• Ensuring the workshop is kept clean and tidy
• Ensuring that all paperwork is completed for each job in a timely manner
• Communicating with customers for vehicle hand overs, and discussing systems/work carried out to vehicles
• Level 3/4 NVQ or equivalent in Diagnostic tech/Master tech
• Previous experience with a supercar brand(s)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good time management skills
• Full valid driving licence
We’re looking for an experienced team player with a keen eye for detail who can think on their feet in a fast-paced, dynamic setting. No two days are the same, so you’ll need to be able to switch from one job to another, as required and display a ‘can-do’ approach to challenges. We have a true passion for performance, so a love of supercars and tuning would be highly desirable.
Salary: competitive, based upon experience
Holiday: 20 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
In addition to your holiday allowance, the business closes down over the Christmas period
To apply, please send your CV, together with a brief covering letter to: [email protected]
Please note: only applications received via email will be considered
Closing date: 13/02/22